Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. Read more
– Keep track of your visited pages and interaction taken
– Keep track about your location and region based on your IP number
– Keep track on the time spent on each page
– Increase the data quality of the statistics functions
– Remember your cookie permission setting.
– Allow session cookies.
– Gather information you input into a contact forms, newsletter and other forms across all pages.